Access at any time and from any location, improved team work between internal and external employees, individual customer service – Storing data and tools in a cloud provides advantages and new possibilities. Are you considering stepping into the cloud? Let us show you the advantages.
What does cloud mean?
A cloud is when IT services are outsourced to external service providers, from computing services and storage capacities (Infrastructure-as-a-Service = IaaS) to the provision of platforms (PaaS) or the use of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in various forms.
Public, Private or Hybrid?
- Public: Openly accessible via the internet (Dropbox, Google, Microsoft 365, Adobe CC etc.)
- Private: Own or externally operated services that are made accessible to a company’s own employees only for reasons of data protection and IT security.
- Hybrid: Mixture of public and private cloud. Certain services are run via the internet by public providers, whereas applications and data that are critical to data protection (e.g. in accordance with ISO) are operated and processed within the company.
a&f Data Centre – greenDatacenter
- a&f systems operates its own «private Cage» at the greenDatacenter in Lupfig, Switzerland. These are the advantages this has for you:
- a&f acts as a partners and not just a provider
- a&f has direct contact with manufacturers / suppliers and knows the update strategy
- a&f brings more than 35 years’ on-premises experience to the cloud
- Fully redundant infrastructure
- Option to back up in separate locations
- 7x24x365 proactive monitoring
- Regular controlling
- 7x24x365 stand-by service manned by experts
The greenDatacenter is a Swiss company. This ensures that all of the data remains in Switzerland and is not released to third parties. At a glance:
a&f systems – your ideal partner
a&f systems provides you with a team of experts from six specialist sectors Consulting, Security & Network, Server, Storage & Backup, Microsoft & Citrix, Linux, Apple ad Application. We have more than 35 years’ practical know-how in on-premises and cloud and are AWS (Amazon Web Services) certified. These are our cloud services:
- Housing (e.g. server or backup housing)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud disaster recovery
- Editorial system including peripheral systems
- PIM, MAM and DAM systems
Cloud advantages at a glance
- No investment and operating costs for internal server room (cooling, UPS, security, etc.)
- No investment in hardware (flexible terms and dynamically scalable)
- Professional 7x24x365 expert management (security, monitoring, controlling, etc.)
- No IT resources operation and maintenance
- Focus on the core business
- Compliance with the mandatory security standards (ISO, GDPR, etc.)
Read how we implemented corresponding cloud solutions for our customers:
WoodWing and the Cloud
Desaster-Backup with the Cloud