Providing tools and data in a cloud creates advantages and new opportunities.
- Access at any time, from any location
- Improve collaborations between internal and external employees
- Individual customer service
Data is too important to compromise, security is crucial
Location, infrastructure and operator: Ultimate quality is key for these three aspects of a data centre. The greenDatacenter in Zurich-West more than meets this tough requirement. The deciding aspect for choosing the data centre for the a&f Community Cloud was its extremely high customer data security standards.
The industry-specific cloud packages can be individually tailored
a&f aims to evaluate its customers’ requirements together with its customers and provide customised services based on the results. Products specifically aimed at media service providers, publishing houses and agencies can thus be tailored to meet individual requirements.
The a&f cloud products can be expanded to meet customer requirements
- Providing the option to outsource editorial and publication systems, centrally operated in a data centre, independent from internal systems
- Optimising disaster concepts
- Securely outsourcing backup data
- Operating your company’s own, modern server/storage infrastructure at the a&f data centre as a dedicated hardware
- Purchasing server performance and storage without tying up capital
- Meeting customer / partner constraints in accordance with the ISO 27001 certificate thanks to Green
- “All-in-one package”, including hardware, support / monitoring and backup as well as all necessary software
Green data centre: The advantages of the data centre at a glance
Would you like to find out more about the a&f Cloud? We look forward to discussing your requirements.