§ 1 General
§ 2 How to contact us
(1) Purpose of processing
We process your personal data, which you make available to us by email, contact form, call-back form etc., to answer and deal with your enquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. But without your email address we cannot reply to you by email.
(2) Legal foundations
a) If you have given us express permission to process your data, Art. 6 Para. 1a) DSGVO serves as legal basis for this processing.
b) If we process your data to carry out pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 Para. 1b) DSGVO serves as legal basis.
c) In all other cases (in particular when using a contact form) Art. 6 para. 1f) DSGVO serves as legal basis.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION:
You have the right to object at any time to data processing based on Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO and not serving direct marketing purposes for reasons arising from your particular situation.
In the case of direct advertising, however, you can object to the processing at any time without providing reasons.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest in the processing consists in communicating with you quickly and answering your enquiries cost-effectively. If you provide us with your address, we reserve the right to use it for direct postal advertising. You can protect your interest in data protection by passing on data sparingly (e.g. using a pseudonym).
(4) Categories of beneficiaries
Hosting provider, shipping service provider for direct advertising
(5) Storage period
Your data will be deleted if it can be inferred from the circumstances that your enquiry or the concerned facts have been conclusively clarified.
If, however, a contract is concluded, the data required under commercial and tax law will be stored with us for the legally specified periods, i.e. regularly ten years (cf. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right of revocation
In the event of processing, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time on the basis of your consent.
§ 3 Web analysis with Google Analytics
(1) Purpose of processing
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, Google will previously truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes. In order to protect your interest in data protection, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()”, so that the IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal references.
(4) Categories of beneficiaries
Google, partner companies
(5) Transfer to a third country
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the US-European privacy agreement “Privacy Shield”, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
(6) Storage period
(7) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
§ 6 Rights of the concerned subject
If your personal data are subject to processing, you are the concerned subject within the sense of the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
1. Right to information
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us. In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from us:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the retention of personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the concerned person;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the concerned subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right of rectification and/or integration with us if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. We are obliged to implement the correction immediately.
3. The right to limit the processing
Under the following conditions, you may request limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of personal data concerning you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request limitation of the use of the personal data;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) if you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may not be processed, with the exception of their storage, without your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a member state.
If the processing restriction has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, we will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
You may require us to delete your personal data immediately and we are required to delete such data immediately for any of the following reasons:
(1) Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and if we are obliged to delete them pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, we shall take appropriate measures, also of a technical nature, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the data controllers processing the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to these personal data or copies or replications of these personal data.
The right to cancellation shall not exist in so far as processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which the processing requires under the law of the Union or of the member states to which we are subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) DSGVO;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) DSGVO, provided that the law referred to in (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have exercised the right to correction, deletion or limitation of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction, deletion or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
6. Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer these data to another data controller without obstruction, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transmitted directly by us to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. This must not affect freedoms and rights of other persons.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to us.
7. Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process the personal data concerning you unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling to the extent that it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of information society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permissible under the laws of the Union or the member states to which we are subject and such laws contain reasonable measures to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
(3) is made with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g apply and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases referred to in (1) and (3) above, we shall take reasonable steps to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
10. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state where you reside, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement is alleged, provided that you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 DSGVO.
Responsible for data processing:
a&f systems gmbh
+49 511 89 880 49 4
Please send all information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing by email: