With WoodWing Studio and Assets, you create and manage content across teams and then publish this across channels. As well as orchestrating your content processes, this also helps to shorten time to market and achieve a greater ROI on storytelling. In the fascinating new brochure “The Future of Publishing”, WoodWing draws on in-depth conversations with WoodWing customers, partners and executives to explain how your company is best positioned for the future of multi-channel publishing with strong, reliable and flexible content production.
WoodWing – Challenges and Actions
Are you facing a series of challenges in the new content landscape, and have you already asked the following questions?
- How do I appeal to and interact with multiple content target groups?
- How do I monetise content in a world where free content is the norm?
- How can I rethink employee roles and partner relationships?
- How can I benefit from and take advantage of new technologies?
In the brochure, WoodWing provides guidance in two major areas:
- The current challenges you and your colleagues face.
- The actions you must take now to prepare for the future.
Download free of charge now:
WoodWing: The Future of Publishing
Would you like to learn more about the range of WoodWing products? Please contact us.
DER SPIEGEL relies on a&f systems and the WoodWing product range for its “Workflows + Systems” project
DER SPIEGEL has been working with WoodWing Assets since 2019. Plans are to roll out WoodWing Studio throughout the group in the summer of 2021. The print and online editorial offices merge at the content production level in the “Workflows + Systems” project. a&f systems supports the entire technical change-over process.