Version 10.11 of WoodWing Studio has recently been released. This version includes some interesting changes. We provide you an overview.
With version 10.11.0 of WoodWing Studio users can benefit from some changes. We introduce you to the most important ones.
WoodWing Studio – The innovations
Maintenance pages now contain breadcrumb navigation. To make navigating the Maintenance pages easier, and to better visualize where in the structure the user is currently working, breadcrumb navigation has been added to all Maintenance pages..
WoodWing Studio – The most important changes
Integration of InDesign Serve
- Logging is now off by default and can be enabled for debugging
- IDS scripts are no longer uploaded to InDesign Server during production
- No more need for a shared or mounted WebEdit folder with InDesign Server
- The generateOutputPages function can no longer be used
- Drop in preview performance
- Support for the use of certificate files via WWSettings.xml dropped
- Periodic clean-up of the WebEdit folders should be planned
The behavior of a Publication Channel of the "Web" type is now the same as that of the «Print» type.
Web service performance
As the footprint of Studio Server has been reduced, the web services show improved performance.
The following two areas have been adjusted:
- The «InDesign Server / CS Editor» test has been renamed to «InDesign Server»
- Der WSDL-Cache wird jetzt automatisch repariert
The LOGFILE_FORMAT option in the configserver.php file now also allows to output in JSON format.