A&F Computersysteme AG just started a new cooperation with BitHawk AG in the field of ICT. Not only does this mean more know-how, it also ensures greater efficiency and flexibility for our customers.
Around 200 specialists are now supporting A&F in the areas of Microsoft, Citrix, server and storage. The existing A&F consultants will be integrated into a new expert team for cloud solutions.
Focus on cloud solutions
In future, A&F Computersysteme AG will focus on cloud solutions. To this end, a dedicated team has been established under the leadership of Andreas Sutter (deputised by Philippe Lindegger). Thus far, he had been responsible for the Security & Network division and boasts many years of practical experience as a systems engineer, project manager and consultant. The new team will provide customers with competent and extensive consultations and support in all aspects relating to the cloud.
External support ensures greater flexibility
BitHawk AG is headquartered in Sursee with further offices in Basel, Berne and Winterthur. With around 200 employees, BitHawk AG specialises in consultancy, engineering and operation of IT infrastructures and IT and enterprise service management solutions The cooperation with BitHawk AG brings many benefits for customers and A&F alike:
- Greater know-how and large pool of specialists
- A&F remains the single point of contact in all matters – from consultancy to sales, project implementation to support
- Optimised cooperation and joint concept development
- New specialist team established for the field of cloud solutions
- Further expansion of the A&F data centre portfolio